Consular & Travel Services
- Government Visa
- Diplomatic & Official Visas
- Diplomatic Missions & Organizations
- Tourist Visa
- Business Visit Visa
- Employment Visa
- Residence Visa
- Premium Residency Visa
- Newborn Visa
- Extension of Exit/Re-Entry Visa
- Family Visit Visa
- Companion Visa
- Personal Visit Visa
- Hajj and Umrah Visa
- Student Visa
- Applying in person at the embassy of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Via Mail to the Embassy's address: 601 New Hampshire Avenue, NW, Washington DC, 20037.
- Through the Embassy's authorized travel agencies.
- Visitors should not overstay their visas.
- Visitors must abide by the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia’s Islamic laws and regulations, respecting social values and traditions at all times.
- The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia’s laws on drug trafficking are strictly enforced. Violators are subject to severe penalties, which may include the death penalty.
- Passports or documents may be dropped off at the Embassy in Washington between 10:00AM to 12:00PM on weekdays for drop offs and pick ups. No appointment is needed.
- Please note schedule could change without notice. Ramadan business hours.
- Incomplete applications or passports will be returned to applicants without processing.
- Mailing passports: Include a pre-paid return label and envelope (from FedEx, UPS, or USPS only) with the return address label filled out completely. A proper pre-paid return envelope must include a “PRE-PAID” label. Return envelops showing only account numbers are no longer accepted as proof of pre-payment. Credit cards, checks, money orders, or cash will not be accepted for return mailing. Any package without a proper pre-paid return envelope and label will be put on hold until a proper return envelope is received. It is the applicant’s responsibility to determine the EXACT return shipping cost. All labels must have a tracking number and applicants are advised to keep both incoming and outgoing tracking numbers for their records. The Embassy does not accept international packages.
- No cash, credit card, or personal check will be accepted.