- Original passport valid for no less than six (6) months, with at least two (2) successive empty visa pages
- To fill your online application, please log on to https://enjazit.com.sa/ (Guideline for Enjaz). Be sure to choose “single entry”
- A visa referral note, indicating number and date of visa, issued by the Saudi Ministry of Foreign Affairs or either of its branches in Jeddah or Dammam.
- Proof of kinship when accompanied by a family member: for spouses, a copy of the marriage certificate; for children, a copy of the birth certificate.
- Age of accompanying child may not exceed eighteen (18) years; accompanying daughters must be single.
- For non-U.S. citizens, a copy of the green card or other documented proof of legal residence in the U.S.
- A medical report in three copies, along with all lab results, and three (3) passport size colored photographs on white background. Medical report must be issued by a licensed physician certifying the applicant is free of contagious diseases. Physician must sign each copy of the medical report indicating their license number and address. Medical reports must be no more than three (3) months past the date of issuance.
- Children under the age of sixteen (16) do not need a medical report.
- Minors (under 18 years) travelling alone, or with one parent, must submit a notarized letter in Arabic or English signed by a parent or a legal guardian.
You May Also Apply For the Visa by:
- Applying in person at the embassy of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Via Mail to the Embassy's address: 601 New Hampshire Avenue, NW, Washington DC, 20037.
- Through the Embassy's authorized travel agencies.