- One (1) recent passport-size, colored photograph, on white background. (Guidelines for visa photo)
- Original passport valid for no less than six (6) months, with at least two (2) successive empty visa pages.
- Application form in black ink pen or print. Form may be downloaded here.
- To fill your online application and make a visa payment, please log on to https://enjazit.com.sa/. (Guideline for Enjaz) Be sure to choose “single entry”.
- Copy of valid residence permit and copy of the last extension, if applicable. This must be provided before the extension is granted.
- Copy of family registration (printout from the Directorate General of Passports in the Saudi city where the applicant resides). This should include applicant’s complete information.
- Letter from the Saudi sponsor or consulate indicating the person is still employed and requesting extension of the re-entry visa. Letter must be notarized by a Saudi Chamber of Commerce if the sponsor is a private sector entity, or by the Saudi Ministry of Foreign Affairs, if the sponsor is a government agency.
- Spouses and children of any person working in the Kingdom should provide a letter from said person addressed to the Saudi Consulate requesting an extension of their exit/re-entry visas. Letter must be notarized by the Saudi Chamber of Commerce, if the sponsor works for the private sector, or by the Saudi Ministry of Foreign Affairs, if the sponsor works for a government agency.
- Students residing outside the Kingdom for more than thirteen (13) months must submit proof of current enrollment in school and a notarized letter from the guardian who is a resident in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Family members residing outside the Kingdom for more than 13 months and employees residing more than 6 months must provide a referral note, indicating the number and date of the exit re-entry visa, issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or either of its branches in Jeddah or Dammam.
- Applicants must pay $100/month of over-stay outside the Kingdom after expiration of the exit/re-entry visa.
- Minors (under 18 years) travelling alone, or with one parent, must submit a notarized letter in Arabic or English signed by a parent or a legal guardian.
- To apply, please use one of the Embassy's authorized travel agencies.
Note: To follow up on your visa status, please contact your visa agent.