Diplomatic and Official Visa
- A passport should have a validity of at least six (6) months.
- One (1) recent passport size color photograph with a white background. Photograph(s) must be full-face shots in which the applicant is facing the camera directly. Side or angled-views are NOT accepted. Guidelines for accepted photograph for Visa.
- A complete application form filled-out with black ink or printed. Application forms may be downloaded here. Write e-mail address on the application.
- A cover letter from the U.S. Department of State or the concerned Embassy specifying the applicant’s name, title, position, purpose and length of trip and the number of entries requested.
- Copy of itinerary with detailed flight information at the time of entering and exiting the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Minors (under 18 years of age) travelling alone or with one parent must submit a notrized letter of authorization, in either in Arabic or English, signed by both parents or legal guardians.
- Mailing Passport: Include a prepaid return label and envelope (from FedEx, UPS or USPS only) with the return address label filled out completely. A proper prepaid return envelop must include a “PRE-PAID” label. Return envelops showing only account numbers are no longer accepted as proof of pre-payment. Credit cards, checks, money orders or cash will not be accepted for return mailing. Any package without a proper pre-paid return envelope and label will be put on hold until a proper return envelope is received. It is the applicant’s responsibility to determine the EXACT return shipping costs. All labels must have a tracking number, and applicants are advised to keep both incoming and outgoing tracking numbers for their records. The Embassy does not send international packages.
Washington DC Location:
601 New Hampshire Ave, N.W.,
Washington, D.C. 20037
Tel. (202) 342-3800.
- Visitors should not overstay the time granted by the visa. Visitors to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia shall abide by the country’s Islamic laws and regulations and respect its society’s values and traditions. The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia’s anti-drug trafficking laws are strictly enforced. Violators are subject to severe punishment, which may include the death penalty.