Student visas do not grant the right to employment.
- A passport valid for at least twelve (12) months, with at least two (2) clear visa pages adjacent to each other.
- One (1) recent passport size color photograph with a white background. Photograph(s) must be full-face shots in which the applicant is facing the camera directly. Side or angled-views are NOT accepted. Guidelines for accepted photograph for Visa.
- A completed application form filled-out in CAPITAL LETTERS in black ink or printed. Application forms can be downloaded. Please include your email address on the application.
- A reference note showing the number and the date of the student visa issued from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or its branches in Jeddah or Dammam.
- The applicant’s original birth certificate plus one (1) copy.
- The applicant’s original High School Diploma plus one (1) copy. The copy must be authenticated by the Saudi Cultural Mission (telephone 703-573-7226 or 571-327-2522).
- Three (3) copies of our medical report, along with three (3) passport size color pictures with a white background.
The medical report must be issued by a licensed physician who must sign each copy and certify that the applicant is free of any contagious disease. The license number and address of the physician should appear on each copy. Medical reports must be used within three (3) months from the date of issuance.
Click here to download the medical report form (PDF format).
Children under the age of sixteen (16) do not need a medical report.
- A recent police report, with detailed information about applicant’s criminal record, if any.
- Approval to travel from the applicant’s government.
- For married students wishing to take along their spouses or their children, proof of kinship: for a spouse, a copy of the marriage certificate; for a child, a copy of the birth certificate.
- Minors (under 18 years of age) travelling alone or with one parent must submit a notrized letter of authorization, in either in Arabic or English, signed by both parents or legal guardians.
- Log on to https://enjazit.com.sa/. Click on “Apply for a visa to enter the Kingdom by individuals.” Complete the online request for an Employment visa. It is important to record the request number on the application and present it to the Consulate. Guideline for enjaz online application.
- All application forms must be typed in CAPITAL LETTERS.
- To apply, Please use one of the authorized travel agencies by the Embassy.
Note: to follow up on your visa status, please contact your visa agent.
- Visitors should not overstay the time granted by the visa.
- Visitors to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia must abide by the country’s Islamic laws and regulations and respect its society’s values and traditions.
- The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia’s laws against drug trafficking are strictly enforced. Violators are subject to severe punishment, which may include the death penalty.