Escort visas do not grant the applicant the right to work or reside in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- A passport valid for at least six months, with at least two (2) clear visa pages adjacent to each other. The passport must be acceptable to enter both the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the applicant's next destination.
- One (1) recent passport size color photograph with a white background. Photograph(s) must be full-face shots in which the applicant is facing the camera directly. Side or angled-views are NOT accepted. Guidelines for accepted photograph for Visa.
- A completed application form filled-out in CAPITAL LETTERS with a black ink pen or printed. Application forms can be downloaded here. Please include your email address on the application.
- Proof of kinship: for spouses, a copy of the marriage certificate; for children, a copy of the birth certificate.
- For non-U.S. citizens, a copy of the green card or documented proof of legal residence in the U.S.
- Letter from the principal traveler requesting the addition of immediate family members to his/her visa.
- Copy of the valid Saudi visa of the principal traveler.
- Visa fees must be paid online through Enjaz website or through any of the Visa Offices Registered with Enjaz. The Consulate will not accept payments. The visa fee is one hundred and eight U.S. dollars ($108.00) for U.S. passport holders; for non-U.S. citizens, the visa fee will appear at Enjazit.com.sa. Payments will not be accepted at the Consulate. Please print receipt of payment which includes the order number and attach submit with documents.
- Minors (under 18 years of age) travelling alone or with one parent must submit a notrized letter of authorization, in either in Arabic or English, signed by both parents or legal guardians.
- Log on to https://enjazit.com.sa/. Click on “Apply for a visa to enter the Kingdom by individuals.” It is important to record the request number on the application and present it to the Consulate. Guideline for enjaz online application.
- All application forms must be typed in CAPITAL LETTERS.
- To apply, Please use one of the authorized travel agencies by the Embassy.
Note: to follow up on your visa status, please contact your visa agent.
- Visitors should not overstay the time granted by the visa.
- Visitors to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia must abide by the country’s Islamic laws and regulations and respect its society’s values and traditions.
- The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia’s laws against drug trafficking are strictly enforced. Violators are subject to severe punishment, which may include the death penalty.