Companion visas do not grant the applicant the right to work or reside in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Original passport valid for no less than six (6) months, with at least two (2) successive empty visa pages.
- To fill your online application and make a visa payment, please log on to https://enjazit.com.sa/. (Guideline for Enjaz) Health insurance must be purchased from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Options for local health insurance providers will appear upon processing your Enjaz form.
- Proof of kinship: for spouses, a copy of the marriage certificate; for children, a copy of the birth certificate.
- For non-U.S. citizens, a copy of the green card or documented proof of legal residence in the U.S.
- Letter from the principal traveler requesting the addition of immediate family members to his/her visa.
- Copy of the valid Saudi national ID of the principal traveler.
- This type of visa is only applicable to spouses and children of Saudi citizens.
- Minors (under 18 years of age) travelling alone or with one parent must submit a notrized letter of authorization, in either in Arabic or English, signed by both parents or legal guardians.
You May Also Apply For the Visa by:
- Applying in person at the embassy of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Via Mail to the Embassy's address: 601 New Hampshire Avenue, NW, Washington DC, 20037.
- Through the Embassy's authorized travel agencies.