NOTICE: Arrival into Saudi Arabia on an international tourism e-visa is currently suspended, due to travel restrictions resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic. Those who have obtained a tourism e-visa, but have not yet traveled to Saudi Arabia, will not be permitted to enter the Kingdom until the date on which the suspension of international tourism arrivals is completely lifted. Travelers are advised to check the current entry requirements with their chosen airline before they purchase a ticket. We look forward to welcoming you to Saudi Arabia soon.
The only verifiable source for the tourist visa is the link provided on the Embassy’s website. Please do not use outside links as they cannot be verified and will not be accepted.
Please note that tourist visa holders are eligible to perform Umrah.
Applicants applying for visas upon arrival should take note of the following ports of entry where visas may be issued:
- King Khalid International Airport (Riyadh)
- King Abdul-Aziz International Airport (Jeddah)
- King Fahad International Airport (Dammam)
- Prince Mohammed bin Abdul-Aziz International Airport (Madinah)
- King Fahad Causeway
- Al Bathaa Land Port
Group 1: Nationals of the following countries may obtain an E-visa (online) through the Saudi Commission for Tourism and National Heritage website, or upon arrival at any of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia’s ports of entry:
Canada, United States
Brunei, China (Hong Kong, Taipei, Macau), Kazakhstan, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea, Japan
Australia, New Zealand
Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom
Group 2: Applicants from Group 2 applying for visas at Saudi consulates in the U.S. should follow the consular district distribution list under Consular & Travel Services. Nationals of all other countries may obtain a visa for the purpose of tourism at any of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia’s missions abroad provided they obtain the following documents:
Note: U.S. visa holders and Schengen visa holders from Group 2 may get their visas upon arrival at the Saudi port of entry, provided their U.S. visa or Schengen visa has been used at least once.
- Duly filled application form
- Passport valid for at least six months
- Health insurance must be purchased from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Options for local health insurance providers will appear upon processing your Enjaz form.
- Proof of accommodation (hotel, residence, etc.) for the applicant’s duration of stay in Saudi Arabia
- Visa fees (SAR 300) and insurance (SAR 140). The amount in SAR is equivalent to $123 dollars. The visa is valid for up to one full year (365 days) with a maximum 90-day duration of stay at one time and multiple entries.
- Applicants must be 18+ unless accompanied by a legal guardian
- Roundtrip ticket and travel itinerary
- Proof of employment
- Financial solvency/bank statement
- Complete personal information, including the applicant’s home address in the United States
Applicants should note the following:
- Visa fees are non-refundable in the event of rejection
- Errors in information provided by the applicant may be corrected through the website, not the embassy
- Applicants planning to acquire visas at Saudi ports of entry should ensure they carry international credit cards usable outside their home country
- Visas at ports of entry may only be granted to citizens of countries in Group 1.
You May Also Apply For the Visa by:
- Applying in person at the embassy of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Via Mail to the Embassy's address: 601 New Hampshire Avenue, NW, Washington DC, 20037.
- Through the Embassy's authorized travel agencies.