Temporary Work Visa
- Passport should be valid for at least six (6) months. Passport should have at least two (2) visa pages adjacent to each other.
- One (1) recent passport size color photograph with a white background. Photograph(s) must be full-face shots in which the applicant is facing the camera directly. Side or angled-views are NOT accepted. Guidelines for accepted photograph for Visa.
- A completed application form filled-out in CAPITAL LETTERS in black ink or printed. Application forms can be downloaded from the website at http://www.saudiembassy.net/. Please include your email address on the application.
- The applicant should include a reference note showing the number and the date of the Temporary Work visa issued from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or any of its branches in Jeddah or Dammam.
- A copy of the temporary work contract with the host company in Saudi Arabia.
- Non-US citizens must submit a copy of their green card or another document confirming their legal residency in the USA.
- Two (2) fees: one in the amount of two hundred and sixty eight US dollars (US$ 268.00) and the second for the amount of fourteen US dollars (US $14.00). Visa fees must be paid online through Enjaz website www.enjazit.com.sa or through any of the Visa Offices Registered with Enjaz. The Consulate Section will not accept visa fee payments.
- Log on to https://enjazit.com.sa/ . Click on “Apply for a visa to enter the Kingdom by individuals.” Complete the online request for an Employment visa. It is important to record the request number on the application and present it to the Consulate. Guideline for enjaz online application.
- All application forms must be typed in CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Minors (under 18 years of age) travelling alone or with one parent must submit a notrized letter of authorization, in either in Arabic or English, signed by both parents or legal guardians.
- Mailing Passport:We would like to bring to the attention of all applicants who send their passports by mail that from this time on, they must also include a pre-paid return envelope (from FedEx, UPS or USPS only) with the address label filled out completely. No credit cards, checks, money orders or cash will be accepted. Any package without a proper pre-paid return envelope will be put on hold until one is received. It is the applicant’s responsibility to determine the EXACT return shipping costs, according to the weight of the package. All labels must have a tracking number, and applicants are advised to keep both incoming and outgoing tracking numbers for their records. The Embassy does not send international packages. Washington DC Location: 601 New Hampshire Ave, N.W., Washington, D.C. 20037 - Tel. (202) 342-3800.
Visitors should not overstay the time granted on the visa. Business visas do not grant to the applicant the right to work or to reside in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Visitors of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia shall abide by the country’s Islamic laws and regulations and respect its society’s values and traditions. The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia’s anti-drug trafficking laws are strictly enforced. Violators are subject to severe punishments, which may include the death penalty.