Government Visit Visa
- A passport valid for at least six (6) months.
- One (1) recent passport size color photograph with a white background. Photograph(s) must be full-face shots in which the applicant is facing the camera directly. Side or angled-views are NOT accepted. Guidelines for accepted photograph for Visa.
- A completed application form filled-out with a black ink pen or printed. Application forms can be downloaded from the website at http://www.saudiembassy.net/. Please include your email address on the application.
- A reference note showing the number and date of the visa issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or its branches in Jeddah or Dammam.
- For non-U.S. citizens, a copy of the green card or a document confirming legal residence in the U.S.
- Minors (under 18 years of age) travelling alone or with one parent must submit a notrized letter of authorization, in either in Arabic or English, signed by both parents or legal guardians.
- Log on to https://enjazit.com.sa/. Click on “Apply for a visa to enter the Kingdom by Individuals” and complete the online request for a Government visit visa. It is important to record the request number on the application and present it to the consulate.
- Mailing Passport: Include a prepaid return label and envelope (from FedEx, UPS or USPS only) with the return address label filled out completely. A proper prepaid return envelop must include a “PRE-PAID” label. Return envelops showing only account numbers are no longer accepted as proof of pre-payment. Credit cards, checks, money orders or cash will not be accepted for return mailing. Any package without a proper pre-paid return envelope and label will be put on hold until a proper return envelope is received. It is the applicant’s responsibility to determine the EXACT return shipping costs. All labels must have a tracking number, and applicants are advised to keep both incoming and outgoing tracking numbers for their records. The Embassy does not send international packages. Washington DC Location: 601 New Hampshire Ave, N.W., Washington, D.C. 20037 - Tel. (202) 342-3800.
- Visitors should not overstay the time granted by the visa.
- Business visas do not grant to the applicant the right to work or to reside in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Visitors to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia must abide by the country’s Islamic laws and regulations and respect its society’s values and traditions.
- The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia’s laws against drug trafficking are strictly enforced. Violators are subject to severe punishment, which may include the death penalty.